Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Writing process

Hello

Today's post will focus on my writing process.

Frankly speaking, I wrote my article within 11 hours one day. It looked quite strange, because I locked myself in the room and sitting 11 hours constantly looking for inspiration and writing. I believe that this was not responsible behavior on my part. I always thought that articles were written days or even weeks, and I wrote them in one day. However, on the other hand it was the best experience. Why Because I have proven myself that I am able to write something in a few hours and that I can focus enough to stick anything together. 

Of course, it was a match but I only felt it when I finished. It was strange, while writing as if I was in a trance, I am also looking for inspiration. I was looking because the topic of the project changed so I had to start again. I also had a multitude of doubts and depressive thoughts that I can't make it or I don't know how to write it so it would be really good. But there were also good moments when I thought it was good that I could do it and finally finished and I was proud for writing it all at once.

I wrote in a draft only so I used a regular Google document to write. Is a good and useful tool and a plus is that it saves all changes by itself. Unfortunately, I don't count words, so from time to time I pasted text into the world document.



This is a screenshot of google docs.


Searching for inspiration was also not easy, because a lot of pages wrote something different and I was afraid to find evidence that confirmed one of theses. The whole process was very busy and annoying because recently I have problems with my laptop. So every page or browser closed by itself and by writing.

I was inspired by articles about this year's fashion week and interviews on coronavirus and more. Unfortunately, it was difficult because the situation is saint so I could not support myself with books but I think and I hope that I managed this task and I am proud of myself.

if you are curious what adventures I had while preparing the whole project, I invite you to read the next posts.

See ya!

Jagoda 

:) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment