Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Flipsnack- research

Hello

Finally the time has come to do research on the site where I will be preparing my article,and thus we are approaching the end of 3 therm. 
I chose  the Flipsnack.com website to work on my project, because I used to work on it before and it worked well despite a few inconveniences. I will explain below what I mean, but first I will show you what it really is and what this website is for.

Flipsnack.com " is an online, browser based publishing tool used by people from all around the world to create and publish digital catalogs, magazines, brochures, portfolios, reports, photo albums, newspapers and many other types of publications"(Capterra,2020). 

This site has a huge database of templates in every field, for example I used the fashion magazine template. Unfortunately, this is a paid site but there is a solution to this situation because the application allows you to use it for free for a month. It is also quite detailed because it explores who the potential customer is and what he does. This can be positive, because you can see from Estron is a professional and care for their clients to be safe, but also negative, many people at first glance to ask questions that concern him withdraw and it is natural, but this may discourage the potential person. However, when it comes to the graphic design it is fine, everything works together nicely and is pleasing to the eye. Everything is legible and understandable. 




Unfortunately, not everything works well and the graphics base is not amazing. This can limit and extend working time.  Working on my project, I spent a lot of hours looking for the right graphics, which I did not finally find on flipsnack and noticed that the application does not have some important things. for example, personally I had a problem for my header to cover graphics. It is tiring and annoying. However, I personally encourage you to use this platform. She delighted me with videos that help how to create a given project. It is a big simplification of work.




According to Eduarlo L. (2020) this is very good indeed and  Flipsnack allows  to share the file and  have the contents organized. However, I found the negative opinion about the service "Awful customer service. Clearly outsourced overseas and with little knowledge of the product. No phone number available to call. Waste of time"(Dan c. , 2020).
I think, however, that it all depends on the person, one passion for other things and the other. 


See ya in the next post!

Bye :) 

Reference:

Flipsnack.com- https://www.flipsnack.com/?fs_tags=Capterra,Publishing&utm_source=Capterra&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=Capterra_Publishing

Capterra- https://www.capterra.co.uk/software/176854/flipsnack

Dan C. -https://www.capterra.co.uk/software/176854/flipsnack

Eduarlo L.- https://www.capterra.co.uk/software/176854/flipsnack 




















































1 comment:

  1. You seem to have formatting issues with big empty gaps and highlighting - please fix this with the clear highlighting button on Blogger (T with an X through it) Good that you researched this I am hoping that you have found the right solution by looking at other things as well

    ReplyDelete