Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2020

Anna Wintour- Journalist

Hi 

Today I show you the next journalist- Anna Wintour.



Anna Wintour is a both British- American journalist and editor who has become editor in Chief on Vogue from 1988 and artist director in Conde Nast (AAE Speakers, 2020). It could be true information, we have a specific date. "Wintour is arguably the most commercially minded editor ever. She has parlayed US Vogue's position as documenter and badge of acceptance to the place magazine with the industrie's commercial heart"(BOF,2020). According to Encyclopedia Brutannica Anna Wintorur became one of the most influential figures in fashion. She has contributed to development of many people, including the 1990s genaration of supermodels.
Each of the above information may be true due to the date given and reliable source. Opinions are confirmed and issued by experts so we do not have to deal with the opinion of an ordinary person.

























               Anna Wintour



When I'm looking at this photo I see Anna's professionalism and chaos, but it's because of the people in this picture. When it comes to the person of Anna Wintour I feel unsatisfied and her excitement, even if  she cover her eyes with glasses that are part of herself.


Due to read her articles for VOGUE I find out how correctly I should write about fashion, She became a motivation for me.I hope that after doing more research I will be able to do my project well. Her knowing also enrich my project, because she has a lot of information about fashion world because of its position in this world.

See ya !

Have a good day!


References:

BOF (2020) Anna Wintour [Website] Available at: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/people/anna-wintour 

ENCYCLOPEDIA BRYTANNICA (2020) Anna Wintour [Website] Available at: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Vogue-American-magazine  




















1 comment:

  1. This is a minimal posts and I think you need to add much more depth and stat how this is useful to you and your work

    ReplyDelete