Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2020

Equipment

Hello

Today I will show you the equipment we worked on.



We used the Nikon camera. It is quite easy to use but to be honest I can't say much about it because I wasn't the one to use it. So what I write are only my insights that I saw during the session.

Our sessions began with the preparation of equipment, i.e. setting and taking test photos. Of course, during the session, we changed the settings to check which would be the best. We took into account the light, location and position. 

I think it's a good adventure and an opportunity to gain experience. However, not everything was great, constantly changing settings or bad photos. One thing I know, photographer's work is hard and requires a lot of creativity.

See you in the next post!

Bye :)

Jagoda 


















No comments:

Post a Comment