Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Preparing introduction- Wix Website

Hello everyone!

In this post I will be write about preparing introduction to my project on my Wix website.

I started to looking for interesting background, frankly speaking I found it immediately.



I found background in in darker shades and these are clouds that flow to establish the current situation in the world, or coronavirus. Gray shades show that it is bad, but dangerously flowing clouds show that everything once passes and may be the sun in the short term.
I found it in bookmarks page background, it was not a difficult and long process, on the contrary it was easy and fast.

Then I started preparing the introduction and Title. I used Add bookmark and  firstly I chose the biggest heading. 



I write VOGUE,because my magazine bears this name and a lot of inspiration derived from this fashion magazine. 



Then I started writing introduction, here I chose heading 1 so that the letters were not so big but were legible.



Here I looked at what opportunities I have to change the text. I changed the font from 22 to 17 because it was too large and the color from black to white to stand out and be comfortable to read.


In introduction I described what I prepared and why.






Then I started to insert the project. I started with the Add and More tab. There I found Embed & Website. I used this and pasted there earlier copied flipsnack embed. 




Here I put the project and the end result you can see on my website wix

The whole process was quite fast, it took me max 1 hour and it was easy enough to look in the bookmarks. Of course there are always some problems even with these easy things and in this case also. I couldn't handle the embed code from my non-page insights.


Thank you and see ya!

Jagoda :)

Reference:

Flipsnack.com- https://www.flipsnack.com/

My website- https://czopjagoda3.wixsite.com/website

No comments:

Post a Comment