Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Mind Map

Hi everyone!

I would like to show you my Mind Map which I prepared to develop my project.
while creating it I used the Canva. com application.

Canva has a very rich temples database, so there is plenty to choose from. However, many nice things are paid so we have to deal with it and not everything is free. But this does not change the fact that there is really a lot of choice not only for creating mind maps but also for other graphic things, for example, posters or iconography. By creating something we have a choice of photos and love, music, text or elemental choice which is a great solution.








My mind map presents all the tasks I have completed to create my own article. In this post, I refer to each of the entries listed.



In the center we have the inscription Vogue because my article is to be modeled on it and bears such a name. I put him in the middle as a goal. Then we have the inscription Fashion week and coronavirus, because the article is about fashion weeks in the largest fashion cities during the current situation in the world, and as viruses. I conducted in-depth research on this subject in order to have as much knowledge as possible and to have information from various sources in order to limit myself to one point of view. 
Next, I have research of journalists, because I can't imagine creating, writing an article without knowing other people who are good at it. You can learn a lot and get inspired to develop the project.  Of course, before I started this research, I had to go through hard work, because looking for the right idea is not easy and comes with time. Then I did research on fashion articles that would be most helpful in the project and I analyzed them in many angles, such as language, structure, style and visually.
I prepared a draft plan that made my work much easier, because I separated the work for weeks, so I knew what to do when I should do it. Then I continued my research and examined the photos for the article and the application she used to create this project. It was also helpful because I knew the pros and cons of the application and I already knew how to use it so the work was faster.  

And so, all these activities led me to create the article and the entire fashion magazine, which will appear in the next posts.

while doing each of these things, I will give you a multitude of time and patience, because something is always going wrong with every project, which makes us doubt in ourselves but also there are also good times in which something comes out and we are proud of ourselves. That was in my case.

In te next posts you will see the continuation of my work and finally the final result, so I invite you to see the next posts. See you soon !


Reference:

Canva.com- https://www.canva.com/q/pro/?v=13&country=uk&utm_source=google_sem&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=REV_UK_EN_CanvaPro_Branded_Tier1_Core_EM&utm_term=REV_UK_EN_CanvaPro_Branded_Tier1_Canva_EM&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw8J32BRBCEiwApQEKgTRpWyRJQhPl-GCPM81f7nsdgwh_uCBiD-5s1lpHLDfNp011bszBTBoC0x8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds








1 comment:

  1. I think this is useful to an extent but I think further research that is more in depth would be useful

    ReplyDelete