Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2020

Creating a fashion magazine

Hello!

In this post I will show you how I created my fashion magazine in Filpsnack.com

After receiving the feedback from the tutor, I started preparing the entire project, i.e. the fashion magazine.

Firstly I started to looking for photos for my cover but I didn't find any. I looking for on free application , like pixabay or shutterstock. Of course I found some photos but none were appropriate. So, I used the skills of my friend Anna Longawa and we took the photos.

When I found the best photos I started preparing the cover.
It was foreground cover, picture found on shutterstock. Fortunately, the design has changed and looks different. You will see how it changed step by step.



Here we can see the final version of the cover with slogans that are designed to interest and encourage the reader to read.  I chose a bright inscription: Vogue to contrast with the colors of the cover and be visible. In the picture I am and I have a protective mask to relate to the current situation, epidemics and poses in front of the door. It also matters and refers to the lockdown, but the styling was spontaneous. I saw what I had in the closet and connected it with myself.


Here we have the beginning of the article and the original version of the page.


Here the final effect of these first pages. I used  different fonts, unfortunately they don't have specific names so I'm not able to give them to you.


I added photos to the article so that the reader can also visually read what he reads.
Everything is in subdued colors and there is a way to make everything transparent and clear. Under the pictures I placed inscriptions indicating the place and author of the photo.




I put references and bibliographies and photo references so that everyone can check the original source.



This application made it easier for me to work on this project, but also made it difficult, because due to the large selection I could not decide but also because of some things I had to look elsewhere than on this platform. 

Here you can see how the whole project has changed.

The end result you can see in the next posts.

See ya! 

Refernce:

Flipsnack.com [ Website] Available at: https://www.flipsnack.com/page-flip-software/editor/ftkfglsi1

Pixabay.com [ Website] Available at: https://pixabay.com

Shutterstock.com[Website] Available at: https://www.shutterstock.com/pl/home

1 comment:

  1. Jagoda - I hoping you read my feedback on this and you can adjust this work accordingly

    ReplyDelete