Search This Blog

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Costumes

Hello

Today I would like to show you my costumes which I used to my film and my expectation.

I wanted to every costumes expressed the right feeling.

First scene :

EXPECTATION:

























                       Yellow Dress

 I wanted to Alex wore a yellow dress because yellow colour means optimism, relaxation, joy, and hope so perfectly matches the first scene. Unfortunately, because of the lack of such a dress, I decided to black to show femininity and interest of the woman.

REALISM: 





















In the same scene I chose light blue shirts for Jack and orange hoodie for Patricia.
In this situation I found exactly the colours I wanted.





















Second scene:

I chose grey and red tracksuit. Why grey ? I wanted show you boredom Alex and colour red was also to relate to the third scene in the park to show jealousy, anger.
Unfortunately I can't show you this costumes, because of I don't have any pictures.





















Third scene:

I was thinking about a purple dress for Patricia.

EXPECTATION:

























                 Purple Dress

REALISM:


















The colour is fine and I liked the final effect but it isn't my expectation.

In the end all the costumes matched the scenes.

See ya!

Reference:

Yellow Dress- https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/76913106120897138/?nic_v1=1a4YSFljHuHJTTnLA80XXDSDow8Q0L7H%2FwEKg66h9zdCXPleLPov7jfhmQ3%2Bzz6gbu


Purple Dress- https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/510454939007802056/?lp=true








1 comment:

  1. You have added dresses - however I think I would like to see more technical work here...

    ReplyDelete