Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Script

Hello 

Finally I would like to show you my Script after the changes.


This is my script.



























It was a long process and I used to website which contains professional tools.

Celtx - this is a professional script creation site.


 



I used tabs, such as scene heading, action, character, dialogue, and parenthetical.

It is very useful when you want write a good script and it is easy to use but it have also disadvantages, for example, I had problems with sharing this to my actors.


I hope that this post was interesting for you. 

See you in the next post. 




Reference: 






1 comment:

  1. You need to add more critical commentary on the writing of this script ...I as a reader really don't know what is happening ...?

    ReplyDelete