Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Project Sign off and Film model release

Hi 

I would like to show you my Project Sign off  so that you can see how I will work on my project.






Here you can seen step by step what I will do.

I will also show you Film Model Release which is necessary to make a move with actors, because  this is their agreement. If you want to see what it looks like and put an empty example:


                                                                                                 Film Model Release



This is a website which contain information about this form such as, what is it. 
I think that there is too much information at once but it is useful. 


See you soon! 

Reference: 








1 comment:

  1. Ensure you understand this and your actors understand this clearly

    ReplyDelete