Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2020

My trial video

Hello

Today's post will be about my adventure with the first movie recordings.

A week ago I tried to record  my second scene to film, why second? because it was easier because of location- (kitchen) and weather-( outside it has been blowing and raining lately).

I will show you one fragment but it's not important because I had to change my actors so that they haven't time for me. But now I have new actors and the next post I will show you some things  form today's recordings. 

This is my older video and I'm not happy with it, because the zoom isn't lapped dissolve and this video isn't stable.  I used to it two devices:


This is my equioment: the camera - canon 600D, Tripod, and camera - panasonic V750. 

















                                                                         Tripod

canon 600D
panasonic 750






















I'm not happy with camera panasonic because the picture quality is ugly and I change tripod because this one was not stable enough. But the camra canon 600D was  great because of the quality and the simple operation.

Unfortunately, I can't show you a new video from the same scene because firstly I have to cut out the end. After all, it isn't for the film.

But Ican show you my preparation to film from today and yesterday.

 I had to check every tolls wich the camera command.





This photo is from yesterday.

I have here camera-canon XF100.


And this is form today.

It was fun and learning at the same time. But we also practised our patience and persistence because of the weather was ugly , it was stillwindy and raining  amd it was extremely cold.
 

See ya in the nex post!
 
Have a good day.



1 comment:

  1. Good that you have practiced and tried things out - good work

    ReplyDelete