Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Film Colours!

Hello 

Today I decided that I show you what I started doing to my film.

I was thinking about how different I can show emotion in the movie and I found - Colours! 

A lot depends on the colours, for example outfit. If you dress the actors in the right colours you can get the perfect show of emotions in given situation.

For example, " Spike Jonze’s Her is a perfect example of how a film’s entire meaning can be told nonverbally through shot composition and set decoration. " 

The movie's hero,  Theodore, wears bright colours, such as bright- red,  yellow, blue and white to show his emotional state.



        Joaquin phoenix




                            Trailer


                                    Color in Film

This is my colours plan to my film. 



Here I wrote what colours will I use when preparing costumes. I tried to find the meaning of colours in movies in various sources. I chose a few colours that in my opinion will match the specific character and feelings. 

I use from these sources: 


             The Psychology of Color in Film

This video shows how taints presents specific scene.

                            examples of colours

Here I read how do colours matter.

Every sources was very useful and I find out many important information which I can use in future. 
But not every websites had information which interested me. 

See you soon. 

Reference:

































1 comment:

  1. Okay how exactly will you use this in your research wherein your research is there an example that you can critically discuss here

    ReplyDelete