Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2020

Characterysation


Hi 

Today I would like to show you charakterysation to my film.

For the needs of my film I was looking for a lot of videos on how to paint real bruises.

This is my first video which I saw :




It was okay, the bruise came out real but it wasn't what I expected. She used everythink what we have at home so the execution would not be difficult


I thinking about something like this:










Bruised Eye                                                         Easy Bruised Eye
   
This is my equipment which I use to characterisatIon.



I use four shadow palettes. This is one of them: FEDERICO MAHORA MAKEUP.
There are cool colours. From this palett I used only blue and green, because other colours are not suitable for such characterization. Although, many choices I was very limited with colours.


This is also:  FEDERICO MAHORA MAKEUP but there are warm colours. From this pallet I used more colours, because I used burgundy, red, brown, and finally golden. This colurs was better but I think that in future I will use differnt colours because every colours are brocade. So the face glows instead of being dull. 








Here is palett from: Revolution- Nudes.I used the colours such as, red, pink, and brown. This palette also was very useful but of course, more colours are glow.

























I used also two brushes: 


















This is Olivia Hale. It's a small brushes, but it's great for blending shadows.
                 
This is Artiste DO1.
This is A large powder brush, but it can be used to remove unnecessary eye shadows.

 The second video:



Charakteryzacja w domu - PODBITE OKO 

I used this video and tried to do something similar, but of course it can never be reproduced perfectly and I did not have a few shades that the girl from the movie used.

I show you my characterysation, as a model my friend served me.























I invite you to her blog, it's great, for example, you can find her first photo session there. - LONGAWA PRODUCTION  

I am happy with the result, but I do not like that all the shadows that I used were brocade and it hindered my work. 

See ya!! 

Reference:

First video-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2_f6VoYsjs

Second video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3sTFm7oPl0

First photo - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/371054456779602960/

Second photo- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaia8PxV4SA

My friend's blog- https://longiannahere.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

  1. You seem to know more about make up tan film as here you seemed to have much more to say - again explain how this relates to your film

    ReplyDelete