Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Location

Hello

I think that it is a good time to show you my localisations to film.

These are my photo from Fosse Park.

This park is located in Leicester.

Localisation from scene I and III.

                        
This is localisation from scene II. 





The kitchen isn't perfect but it isn't bad either. Unfortunately in this kitchen the light is very dark so I will have to do something to help the light.

The park is very nice and I am happy with the pictures I took but I have a little hunger because it all depends on the weather and the specific place because not part of the park is nice and ideal for filming but the effect will be seen in the movie.


See you soon! 












1 comment:

  1. Good that you taken pictures and considered the lighting and weather - again more commentary really is necessary and perhaps you could have taken pictures that showed your actual vision for the shots

    ReplyDelete