Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2019

Welcome to my blog

                                                         Welcome to movie bug 

I am Jagoda and I am a Polish  student at DMU  International College .  I study Media Production and I love  films  so i want to develop my interests on this blog .

Sometimes I am  shy but when i write about films which I watched I feel as it were be within action.
It is the best feel in my life.

I begin to present my favourite genere : detective film.
I think that the great example will be Sherlock Holmes .



Bildergebnis für sherlock holmes



This series is about exceptionally a smart detective , who  uses the smallest detail to analysis human as well as all things which it seems  impotrant to him. He is able to have someone  taped just only to jacked button .The plot seems interesting not only because of  unraveling mysterious  occurrence strenght of mind but also  because of actors .They are fit and characterize perfectly . This have a  huge impact on imagination . To sum up this series shows how amazing  the human mind  can be.

The character inspiration was Joseph Bell , a surgeon at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. Bell was noted for drawing broad conclusions from minute observations.

However, Holmes is not always a positive character,because he is known for his obsessive personality,his deductive powers are phenomenal. Is  known to take cocaine when he cannot stand the lack of activity and he is also known to run chemistry experiments in his spare time.

1 comment:

  1. Okay as welcome message - a little research here about Sherlock Holmes would have been useful please add more to this.

    ReplyDelete