Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Research: School for gourmet

I looking for advert with dogs , but I couldn't  find something about this . Suddenly I found this picture on  one article on website and decided it will be good. 




Plated is an American ingredient-and-recipe meal kit service.Plated delivers meals in the form of weekly boxes that contain ingredients and also include recipes to be cooked by hand by the customer using the pre-ordered ingredients.

This image is example of advert. The author used short sentences and everything is clear.
He used colours who are eye  catching and  I think that every items fit together. This logo is big and invite  to seen this advert.The dog who is on the poster is nice and makes a positive impression. But I think that author abused red in the logo and overwhelms the whole ad. Makes us focus only on that one element instead of pressure.

I learnt what i can use to create own advert . What i can do and what i can not do. I think that in future I used to this knowladge. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the right idea and you have added why you think that this relates to your advert. I think a little more depth or a comparison of adverts would have been helpful here to add more critical commentary

    ReplyDelete