Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Time

Sequentail Clock 

by Jagoda Czop

I come up  with idea  of clocks during eating diner, when I saw clock.I changed the hour to take a sequentail.

I think that this images overwhelm me,because always when I saw hands of the clock I think that time goes by and I can't do anything about it.
This images shows  how fast time goes by.You have to enjoy every moment of life, because nothing will ever happen again.The time is fragile.

For photo I used camera on  my mobile phone and Photoshop. I changed background on white and I changed size. 

The photos presents a clocks which show specific hour, photos is clear and simply so I cannot say too much about him.

1 comment:

  1. You need much more here about your process, why you have done this, what camera/phone you have used, what software you used to put it together what tools you used on this software and you need research and reflection.

    ReplyDelete