Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2019

Major project plan: Cruelty to animals

This is my plan for my project: Project Plan:Animal Cruelty


                                                              ASPCA- my inspiration

Check out this video by ASPCA about their work. It was my inspiration for my Major Project. 
This short video shows hope,that there are people in the world who want to help others and do it with pride.

I will be updating this plan every week so you can see my progress and results. I hope that this project will be interesting for you.

1 comment:

  1. Good initial plan here - hope you stick to this and you will be able to carry out all the elements that you need to - I think you need to storyboard when you have worked out how you are going to shoot this..

    ReplyDelete