Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Creation my website

This week in class I started creating  my website. It  was an interesting experience because I never did anything like that.

I created my website on Wix. It is a website builder and  it has a lot of  tool selection. 
My first  step was to choose the page layout and choose background.


To create my background I used Unsplash and I pasted on my website.  I choose photo with old camera, because I've always associated movies with a classic,old camera. I loved this photo It has charm and climate.




Then I created the name of the page and bookmarks  such as : Home, Contact and About me. To make this I used option Add and Menus & Pages.


I chose the orange colour of the inscription, because I  think this is eye-catching and contrasts well with the background. I also create my full name and my profession. 


On my logo I chose  my full name in English language. I thought  that it will be a good idea, because I love my name and I want to identify with English culture. 


I think that it is good start to create my website, I will be paste  a new  posts about create my website, so you can follow my progress in creating the page.




1 comment: