Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2019

Spinning Top



This is my groups sequential images . We took these images using a Samsung S7 mobile phone. We used normal colour image setting .We then  uploaded these images to google drive  and  shared with any group .                                                                                                                                             

We them downloaded  these to the desktop  so that we could  put  them together using Photoshop.

We them made a canvas  which was 300ppi resolution  so that  it  was printable quality. We created an A3 canvas  which is 30 X 42 cm . I then added my images Photoshop and I recenzed these to the  correct   size to  fit my canvas  and used  the transform tool to adjust. 
It was an amazing day .

1 comment:

  1. Good work in class here - now you have practiced you need to add more research and more technical detail when you complete your own work

    ReplyDelete