Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Research : My Major project

During watching series : Animal Cops: Huston I come up with my idea on Major project. I thought  that it is more important subject and I would like  to  inform a lot of people about this problem . Plenty of people  is no idea about this.




 I found  some blogs and organisations about animals cruelty. Fro example,

Animal Justice Project  this is organisation which deals with  the ending of animal experimentation and other forms of speciesism. They are working to create a society where all animals are treated equally, with compassion and respect, as well as an end to their exploitation in laboratories and farms.

ASPCA it is  American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Their organisation was founded on the belief that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans and must be protected under the law.
  
To do Major project I used Milanote. It is practical electronic notebook for creative people .The photos I downloaded from  usplash or pixabay. 

It was great fun doing this project.

1 comment:

  1. Please add you project sign off for this and consider how you will proceed with this project - what are your next steps?

    ReplyDelete