Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Storyboard film

This is my Storyboard of my film.



First of all I needed a pen and blank pages to started drawing.
It was very long and hard process, I had to thought how create this and I had to take into account the details and draw each scene detail. 

Storyboard it is pictorial representation of film stills.

This is an example of storyboard which I modeled on: 




Obviously to know how make it I also used a website which help me.

https://www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-make-a-storyboard-for-a-film#what-is-a-
storyboard

 My storyboard is not prefect but I think that for the first time it went well.

I will be present the continuation of my work in the next posts so I invite you to seen.

1 comment:

  1. I think again technical detail and planning are needed here - what are the shots you are after - you need to use the technical terms and explain them here.

    ReplyDelete