Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

My trial videos

A few days ago I also borrowed a video camera and I tried to record some videos.

I record two videos and I wanted to show you but I had lots of problems. 
One of my videos was not found by the computer so I can not pass this here. I was glad when I can start the process of my first video in Move Maker.  Here you can see how I used this app. 

   
Here I got to know the possibilities this app. I looked for other powers. This program is useful but there are not enough options, for example I couldn't remove and insert another sound. So I couldn't also good to use this program.


Here I checked the effect of the previous action. I modified it a little bit because I removed unnecessary content glued everything so that it harmonized together.

When I wanted the pass to my blog this It turned out that I can't do it, because the file was bad. For to days, I tried to change this and make it in another app but It was also impossible, I know do not why.

So my first camera testing was not good and I spent on this a lot of time but the next time I borrowed another camera and I will try to make a new video and I will tell you how I create this in Move Maker. I invite you to next post. 

1 comment:

  1. You do need to learn the camera settings - here it is clear that the white balance is wrong- more research and testing definitely needed

    ReplyDelete