Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2019

Improve my website

Today I try improve my website. Below you can see my change.


As first I improved tab with contact to me and I added black colour to make it look good. I also added note about questions. I used font : Courier New.




Here I add information that if someone have any question can message to me and I chose font: Courier New because I think that it is suitable for this. Moreover, it is clear and pretty to the eye.





Today I also changed my name on website. I chosen font : Libre Baskerville and I chosen thickening effect that the letters are large and clear. 


I add also one more tab "photos" to insert process photos from my project. I want to show you how I make it. To do this I used tab with Menus & Pages.


I think it is not difficult process but it is important to do everything in turn.
In the next post I show you my website with photos. See you to next post.








1 comment: