Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2020

Welcome in 2020

Welcome in my new term!!

Today  I started a new classes so I also started arrangement to new project.
In this term I will be writing about my new video project and this blog I will treat as a diary  to  explain step by step in the next posts. 

 In this posts I will show you my inspirations.

One of my inspiration is a Polish girl who keep a YouTube Chanel about Crime scene. She is really good at what she does, she talks about real Crime scene in all the over world and she says her opinion about them, is this the only possible solution the case? She also looking for new evidence and new information about the case.







This video is about little-known events that took place in 1999 in Hong Kong. I will not talk about these events, because it is one of  the most violent story which contributed to the creation of two films based on it. The movies is called '' Human Pork Chop'' and '' There is a Secret in my Soup''. 


I chose this chanel, because what this girl does is something other than all the criminal movies that I like to watch. She shows the real world, how people can be cruel to others and I admire her determination showing those brutal metters that people have not heard of.





References: 

Banner: https://watchin.today/channel/UCxSDfGauduMv1ezbRVRWvCA

Karolina's chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxSDfGauduMv1ezbRVRWvCA/videos

Video'' Shocking case from Hong Kong'': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4MQG04xGE







1 comment: