Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Media Project I

Hi

Today we find out a few important things about film production. 

We analysed picture one of the most famous painter: Edward Hopper.

He is  American realistic painter. His artistic style remained relatively unchanged throughout his career. Hopper’s most common subject was the solitary figure.  the artist frequently returned to images of lone figures, most often women, within a windowed interior setting.





We analysed this picture and it was great experience, because we focused first on the picture and what story does it tell. Then we analysed this picture with cheerful music so our point of view has changed. Analysis was still the next step but with another music. This music was mysterious and the picture seemed different. 





Then  we talked about film genres and everyone was looking for the genre that interests him. 
I chose the criminal genre, because I love watching all series movies in this genre and since I was 10 years old, I started watching all episodes of CSI, and I still have them today.
My dad also contributed to my choice, because He always watched with me such movies and It  was a good time with him.

During the classes I chose and I analysed series ''Mindhunter''. This is American series produced by Denver and Delilah, Jen X Productions, Inc. and Panic Pictures/no.13 in 2017. Series is about work of special agents FBI, who in 1977 work together to develop methods for prosecuting serial killers and analysing the causes of their crimes. 















References:
Photo and information: https://www.edwardhopper.net/

Second photo: https://www.wikiart.org/en/edward-hopper/cape-cod-morning#

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFlKiTwhd38






1 comment:

  1. A little more commentary here from you would have improved this - you say you analysed these so where is the analysis?

    ReplyDelete