Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2020

My ideas for new Project.

Hi

In this post I show you my ideas for my new Project in this term. 

During the last classes we started by preparing 20 ideas within 20 minutes. It was interesting exercise, because require a lot of focus and come up with something cool under time pressure.

First I had only 9 ideas which they seemed hopeless but with time, when I filled all fields, I found ideas that I like and I chose one of the most interesting.





Every my idea are different and each of them is an idea for short film. My film should last a maximum of 5 min.


The most convincing idea to record my story from my day and show it both in real life and in virtual life. I will use game  ''The Sims'' to show you how real life looks in a different virtual world.





''The Sims'' it is a series of life simulation video games made by Mxis and published by Electronic Arts. I think it is a great solution for people, who like play computer games because the game is based on real life. Of course I am not fan of computer games and I personally think that it has a lot of dangers for example, addiction but I also think that my idea could be really good and interesting.





I would like to divide one screen into two parts: real and virtual and show you this in the same time. I would like to present  two people arguing and fighting.

In the next post I will tell you details.


Reference: 




1 comment: