Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Object Lesson

Hi

Today I will show you my Object Lesson. I chose baseball cap.

I chose this cap because is different than all baseball caps and I like it. When I feel better, it's a strange but positive feeling, hah. Associate it with a movie that I like very much, it also shows changes in life, changes in myself, finding my own life path. That is why there is another design inspiration. 










The movie which I chose:  Burlesque 

                         Burlesque 


This film is about young woman who decides to change her life and start doing what she really loves to sing. She goes to another city and discovers a place that changes her life. 

I love this movie because I try to identify with the main character who plays Christina Aguilera, she discovers her passion, changes everything, risks and pays to take that risk.


                    Christina Aguilera

Her private life also shows changes for the better, because when she was 6 years old with 
 mother moved to her grandmother because of the aggression due to both physical and mental aggression of the father. After a hard life she managed to achieve success, even leaving her father is not easy.


However, my bassebal cap also has a different use. I used it as a container for jewelry or something like this. It seems to us that each item is intended for one use only. Well, no, we can always look at it from a different perspective.  


This show that we can give new life to ordinary things. in my case bassebal cap is for me therapy in the form of fashion but it can also be a box in which I hide something that is important to me. It can be my diary or a list of ideas for changing myself. 
It can hide my mind in diferrent way. 





Thank you 

See you in the next post! 

Reference: 


















1 comment:

  1. Okay I am not entirely sure what this was about or how it particularly related to your object - I think you need to try this again and consider the object a little more

    ReplyDelete