Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Sims- Preparation

Hi 

Today I would like to show my work on creating a virtual world in a sims game.



To be honest I thought it would be a quick process, unfortunately not, it is a very busy process.

Firstly, I started by creating my actors in the virtual world.

These photos show how I created them:


I started to the test so that my actors are also mentally similar to real ones.



Here I  matched Alex's eyes color so that it was similar to the real one. I chose the brown color and I thought with ebede she had a problem with her hair, but in this case this game surprised me positively, because I found perfect hair, identical to that of the actress.

while it was more difficult to choose clothes, because the game does not have exactly such clothes but I tried to choose the most similar, so I chose a black dress and  a t-shirt with gray tracksuits.

 Here I chose Jack's outfit and I chose the shape of the eyes to make the hero look like a real actor.


Here I matched my eyes to the heroine - Patricia. 




The negative feature of this game is that you can't reproduce real things exactly.  But I can't complain because it has a lot of features like emotions or character behavior. 

If someone likes to play games about life, I highly recommend playing Sims because of a great game, it is very similar to real life.

In the next post I show you more things about this project.

See you soon!















1 comment:

  1. You need to explain how this relates to you project and why it is important - you have very minimal detail on your blog and the process so far of our film is minimal - please make sure you have added enough for assessment

    ReplyDelete